STEELEDGE Electric Stacker
Stacker trucks to suitable your requirements
Stacker trucks are ideal for transporting pallets quickly and safely from A to B, but also can lift loads up to raised platforms. we provide the right solution for any transport distance or lift height. We also are happy to advise you regarding financing options for your electric stacker trucks.
Choosing the proper pallet truck for your needs depends, among other things, on the space to be covered. does one only cover short distances in your warehouse? during this case, our electric stacker trucks are ideal for flexible transport in pure pedestrian mode. even more our solutions with stand-on platforms and optimized suspension ensure maximum comfort and ergonomic travel, even on uneven floors.
For medium distances, you ought to choose electro-hydraulic stackers with combined pedestrian/ride-on operation, while long distances are ideally covered with our electric sideways-seated stackers in ride-on mode.
As well as length, the width of your warehouse aisles is simply as important when it involves choosing the proper stacker for your needs. If your operation is dominated by block stacking and narrow aisles, you ought to use stacker trucks with a compact width. Alternatively, over long distances and in wide aisles you’ll offer your employees additional comfort by choosing wider trucks.
With capacities between one and three tons, our stacker trucks will transport all of your goods safely to their intended destination – be it at floor level or at lofty heights. With our electric high-lift pallet trucks, you’ll easily reach heights between 1600 and 3000 millimetres. Your employees also can use them as work tables, positioned at an optimum, ergonomic reach height. If you need additional height – up to 5350 millimetres for instance – you’ll be better served by one among our pedestrian stackers.
Pallet truck and stacker truck in one: Our double-deck pedestrian stackers can transport two Euro pallets simultaneously with a complete capacity of up to 2 tons. Compared with conventional trucks, our electric pedestrian stackers can beat your internal transport tasks at double the speed. This greatly increases the general efficiency of your warehouse.
STEELEDGE Electric Stacker
Innovative 3-phase AC technology:
- Our 3-phase AC technology motors provide you with high performance at an equivalent time as reduced operating costs. the benefits are:
- High-efficiency levels with excellent energy management.
- Powerful acceleration.
- Rapid direction change.
- speed control: Roll-back protection on gradients.
- No carbon brushes – maintenance-free drive motor.
Different models for a complete range of applications:
- Ride-on mode:
- Series 1: Folding stand-on platform without side arms travel speed 6 km/h.
- Series 2: Folding stand-on platform with sidearms (optional), travel speed 9 km/h (8 km/h with ERC 220z).
- Pedestrian mode:
- The stand-on platform and side arms are often folded in when utilized in confined spaces, the speed is 4.4 km/h.
Easy stacking and retrieval:
- Intuitive control of all lifting and lowering functions with the multifunction tiller arm. this enables the operator to concentrate fully on stacking and retrieving:
- Precise and delicate lifting of the load by speed-controlled hydraulic motor.
- Gentle depositing of loads using proportional hydraulics.
- Four-wheel concept for top stability.
- liftPLUS (optional): The ERC 214z/216z trucks achieve a significantly higher lift speed (up to 400 kg) as compared with the assembly version.
Versatile with support arm lift:
Thanks to a 2nd lift mechanism, the support arm lift, the support arms are often raised independently of the forks. As a result, the ERC 212z/214z/216z/220z can even manage on uneven ground, ramps, and loading bridges with ease. Additional Benefit: Double-decker transport of two pallets simultaneously (optional).
Comfortable and safe operation:
- Fatigue-free work thanks to electric tiller steering.
- curve control automatically reduces the speed to a secure level when cornering.
- The specially designed stand-on platform effectively removes strain on the operator’s spine.
- Soft lined side arms (optional) ensure a cushty posture when cornering.
- The low platform height make sure easy entry and exit
Long operating times available with lead-acid accumulator:
- Large battery capacities ensure long operating times:
- MX battery compartment: 2 PzS 250 Ah.
- LX battery compartment: 3 PzS 375 Ah.
- The built-in charger (24 V/30 A) for voltaic cell batteries and maintenance-free batteries guarantees easy charging at any standard 230-V mains socket (optional).
- Exide or TATA make Standard lateral battery exchange offers excellent conditions for intensive, multi-shift operation.
Fully informed in the least times:
- The 2-inch display (if required) used as a central display and adjustment instrument offers the user control at a glance like Battery charge status, a number of operating hours, and event messages.
- A choice of three travel programs.
- Activation of the Stacker by EasyAccess via softkey, PIN code, or optional transponder card.
- Twin rollers for support wheel to scale back wear.
- Cold store version.
- Load guard.
- Wear protection of fork skids
Lithium-ion technology :
- High degree of availability because of extremely short charging times.
- No battery exchange required.
- Cost savings thanks to longer service life and low maintenance compared with lead-acid batteries.
- No charging rooms and ventilation required as there’s no build from gas.
- Longer service life with 5-year RMS guarantee.