Safety from the world market leader
Manufacturing operations involving chemical processes and chemical treatments require the safest solutions for handling explosive and hazardous materials. These are some of the vital industries viz. oil & gas exploration and refining, chemical & petrochemicals, fertilizers, natural gas liquefaction, shipbuilding, pharmaceuticals, paints & varnishes, etc.
Explosion-proof or Flameproof chain hoists are The customer specified the need for a quality product that could operate in a harsh working environment and still operate at the highest level with long periods between usage and rank among the safest technology available on the market. The EPX chain hoist program is based on the modular LXT chain hoist program. The safe working load range for use in Zone 1 and Zone 22 is from 1 T to 10 T. All components are made by us and add their part to superior-high-quality explosion protection. The strict ISI directives and IECEx regulations for mechanical and electrical explosion protection are naturally fulfilled.
- International specialist for explosion protection technology
- One of the most extensive chains hoists ranges for Zone 1, Zone 21 and Zone 22 worldwide
- Based on the LXT chain hoist
- Design to ISI and IECEx in certified quality
- All equipment available n explosion-protected design
LX Electric Chain Hoist Series
- Special voltages are available as per requirement.
- Custom lift lengths are available as per requirement for load chain, pendant cord, and cord.
- Lifting Speeds: Single or Dual Lifting Speeds.
- Rubber bumpers for motorized trolleys.
- Additional mechanical brake.
- Electrical overload limiter set for 115 % of the maximum load.
- Acoustic overload signal.
- Radio Remote.
- Variable speed control.
- Steel chain container.
- Single Speed / Dual Speed Electric Cross Travelling Trolley for improved load control.
- Hook, Plain Trolley or Geared Trolley for improved efficiency.
- Perpendicular to the beam (standard), or parallel to the beam for operation in tight space.
Height of Lift
No. of Falls
Wire Rope Dia