SteelEdge Dock Leveler is placed at the exterior of the building in a loading bay. This is an actual bridge between the loading area and the vehicle, so as to balance out all the difference in height and distance. It enhance safety and productivity by avoiding multiple handling of the loads.
Various load carrying capacities ranging from 6 tons to 25 tons. There are two types of dock levelers – Standard Lip & Telescopic Lip dock leveler. These Dock levelers are highly advance control panel along with the power pack are available with safety & integration facility as optional.
- Safe conveyance designed CE Certified Dock leveler conforming to EN1398.
- These Dock Levelers are made of heavy duty corrosion-resistant steel.
- The electronic hydraulic system moves the platform to the highest position and then automatically extends the hinged lip, so that the vehicle can be safely loaded and unloaded.
- Anti-skid chequered platform to avoid any accidents.
- Separate hydraulic cylinders are provided, two for dock movement & one for lip movement ensures safe, sturdy operation.
- SteelEdge Dock Levelers are integrated with safety valve to prevent any accidents in case of breakdown of hydraulic hose, leakages.
- Specially designed European power pack for heavy use.
- The Dock Levelers has Mechanical Safety device for inspection and maintenance operations.
- Integration with existing shutters, sectional doors & other accessories to have smooth, safe operations.
- Rubber bumpers are fixed at the front side of Dock Levelers to prevent damage of its structure.
- These Dock Levelers lip is designed to suit various truck sizes. Namely Full Lip Plate, Cut-out Lip Plate & Segmented Lip Plate.
- Edge type manual dock levelers are normally installed on the exterior face for low weight pallet movements.
- Cantilever type DL can be provided to adjust lower/existing installation of pit size.
- In case of power failure, the Dock Leveler will remain at the current position