SteelEdge M4 Series manual chain blocks are built with premium-grade components for long life within the toughest industrial and contracting applications. M4 Series manual chain blocks are compact and light-weight, yet extremely durable, with industry-leading quality.
SteelEdge M4 Series manual chain blocks have a shock-resistant gear casing, double ratchet spring, precision gears and double casing to guard against dust and water, secure and reliable mechanical brake, S.G. Iron made load chain guide and a Grade 100 Alloy Steel load chain with long service life. The load chain includes a break strength of 1,000 N/mm2 and corresponds to class V in keeping with DIN EN 818-7.
With this high-performance chain hoist series, SteelEdge has extended its product range by offering to its customers a better degree of functionality, safety and customer utility.
- Capacities starting from 500 kg to 50 t
- Double reduction gearing requires minimum manual power to work
- The fourfold margin of safety of the gearing parts under full load consistent with EN 13157
- Standard lifting height is either 3 m or 3.5 m, variable lifting heights counting on your individual needs also are available on inquiry
- Double casing for cover against dust and water
- Safe, Durable mechanical brake activates instantly and holds the load securely
- Articulating top hook allows you to properly center the load
- Forged steel hook with a good opening won’t fracture under excessive load
- Chain guide: silent and straightforward operation
- Sealed gears box and brake mechanism protected against damage from dust and water
- Load Sheave and it’s guide mechanism is very easy to open, inspect, repair without dismantling complete hoist
- Maintenance-free double sealed bearings increase reliability and reduce the pull required to lift loads
- Double-pawl spring system for increased durability and reliability
- Abrasion-resistant nickel-plated load chain for top and uniform strength (1000 N/mm 2), in accordance with standard DIN EN 818-7
- Thanks to their modular construction, the units are suitable for an upgrade to greater load capacities.
- Variable load-bearing capacities are available for the asking
- A high-performance precision gearbox ensures that the force which has got to be applied to boost the load with the hand chain is kept as low as possible.
- As an option, an overload limiter is out there which limits the degree the hoist is overloaded and increases the security of the user by means of the integrated slip friction clutch mechanism. When an excessive overload is detected, the slip friction clutch engages. The load remains stationary and can’t be lifted anymore no matter any additional hand force applied.